X not working at all

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Mon Jun 16 08:06:53 UTC 2008

> Hey guys,
>
> I have an LG R405, it has an integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 card in it.
>
> During the Fedora 9 installation(which started in text), I got a message
> saying couldn't configure X. I tried installing other distros as well, but
> nothing worked graphical.
>
> Any help on that?
^^
Yes,

buy a Laptop which works :-)

Dear Sender, if you have a car and you call your vendor and tell him "I
bought a mercedes with a 150 horse power engine. my car doesn't drive but
I pressed the start button" he can't help you, the same as we ...

more detailled informations about CPU, RAM, HDD, error messages will be
helpfull to -maybe- help you.

See your answer soon :-)

regards

Gerold