Compiz fuzion question

Chris Bredesen cbredesen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 19:11:10 UTC 2008

I'm not sure of the other specs of that particular notebook, but I'm
running Compiz Fusion on a Core 2 Duo with Intel GMA950 chipset.  It
works quite well, IMHO.  I installed using the repository listed on this
forum post:

I quit running it, though, because it was causing a ton of idle wakeups
according to powertop.  Looks purty though :)

Cheers,

Chris