Fedora 9 and bluetooth problems

John Graham John at Apexnorthamerica.com
Wed May 21 16:51:21 UTC 2008

Hello This is My First E-Mail to this list so I hope this is ok ..

I have install Fedora 9 on my Acer Travel Mate C310

I am having Problems ( Small problems but thought i would ask )

I can not get Bluetooth working ...

I do not know how to Turn Bluetooth (on/off)   I can not get the one on
the mother board to work,
Does anyone know how to do this it can be switched on and left on .. I
do not need to switch it off, I can leave it on
i have plugged in a usb bluetooth and it works and i could us it but i
can get the mother board  one working ??

thanks