fedora 10 xorg.conf and touchpad

Rui Tiago Cação Matos tiagomatos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 09:24:31 UTC 2008

2008/11/12 udutronik Tronik <udutronik at gmail.com>:
> I've just installed fedora 10 preview and i am a little puzzled : no
> xorg.conf file! Thats where i used to tweaks my touchpad settings...

The X server auto configures itself these days, isn't it neat? Anyway
you can just write a xorg.conf from scratch and put it in the usual
place and it will be used next time the server starts up. I'd just
copy whatever specific configuration you had for your touch pad and
leave everything else out for the server to detect since its defaults
are almost surely what you need anyway.

Rui