Pipe Commands

John Graham John at Apexnorthamerica.com
Wed Sep 10 18:02:05 UTC 2008

I am having the same problems with network card and and Blue tooth ...
just today i could not get my Network working at all .. nothing .. i
rebooted in windows and tried it all is workings. Came back in to Fedora
9 and all is working now .. ???? ;?

                          Apex North America
                     John Graham Engineering Manager
              65 South Washington Street, Donora, Pa 15033

              Main Number (724) 379-8880 or (866) 273-9872

              Fax Number (724) 379-8887 or (866) 273-9329

                          Cell Number (412) 287-8291