MacBook Pro FC9 Issues

Adalbert Prokop adalbert.prokop at gmx.de
Wed Sep 10 19:49:03 UTC 2008

Rupak kumar Bag schrieb am Mittwoch, 10. September 2008:

Hello!

> 2) Second issue is bluetooth. The adapter is detected but it is unable
> to find any other bluetooth device like my cell phone. Folks please let
> me know if you have any solution.

I don't know how to help you with your first problem, but I might have an
idea on the second.

I encountered a simmilar problem on a MacBook (not Pro). I figured out
that the Bluetooth adapter was initially in HID mode, so I had to switch
it to HCI mode.

hid2hci should do the trick. I've put this command in /etc/rc.local so it
is executed on every boot.

--
Tschüss,
Adalbert Prokop

Alexander Hamilton started the U.S. Treasury with nothing - and that was
the closest our country has ever been to being even. -- The Best of Will
Rogers