Is there a chinese update source?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Sep 26 15:15:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:03:58 +0800
"zhanhui li" <lizhanhui at gmail.com> wrote:

>               One more thing, I am using IBM R40, my touch pad does work as
> it works in Windows: the cursor indeed can be navigated but it can not
> recognize click when I tap the pad, neither "double click".

That's because the default package for the touch pad has tapping turned
off.

There are modified packages available, but you'll need to search for
the right one. Google should be able to find it.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."