How Do I activate wireless connection with Fedora 11 Network-Manager?

derek starr dereklinux at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:13:34 UTC 2009

Using the Fedora 11 Network-Manager, I would like help in activating my

Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG |Golan| Network Connection

card or device driver that came with my DELL Inspiron 1505 laptop computer
that I purchased over 3 years ago.

I want to be able to access my city WiFi network.  I had very little problem
connecting with my city WiFi using the Fedora 10 Network-Manager.  I, now
with Fedora 11, cannot seem to activate my wireless card listed above.  I
have to admit I do not really understand the Network-Manager that well.

Can somebody help me?

Derek Starr