(no subject)

suvendu giri suvendu_giri2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 12:17:12 UTC 2009

Hi,
You can add acpi-off to the kernel arguments and see if it helps sort out your keyboard/mouse issue. I recently solved the problem for my friend.
Goodluck

2009/2/27 William Henry <whenry at redhat.com>
Hi,

I've seen others have this problem and I've seen a BZ regarding it. Its the "mouse still moves but can't do anything with the keyboard or mouse input' problem. Requires a hardware reboot.

I've given up on Fedora for a while until I see this fixed. I don't have time for multiple reboots a day and the risk of losing data.

I've also seen issues with NetworkManager.

I'm sadly disappointed with F10.