F10 installation on Hp laptop(dv5-1210tx)

Ray Ward rayfward at sky.com
Wed Mar 4 21:45:19 UTC 2009

Can you provide an example.
Also see if you can get the attached network devices.

lspci | grep Ethernet

Example.
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 01)
08:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR242x
802.11abg Wireless PCI Express Adapter (rev 04)