Lenovo T500

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 07:33:04 UTC 2009

Jonathan Pritchard, Thu, 08 Oct 2009 01:00:19 +0100:
> Well I've got a T400 with hybrid graphics (Intel X4500 & ATI Radeon
> 3470) and they are both supported out of the box on Fedora 11. I think
> even Compiz is working on both.
>
> The only issue is that there is no switching at run time. I choose to
> select the integrated in the BIOS because it runs a lot cooler and the
> Intel integrated is a bit better supported at the moment (in my limited
> experience).

Actually, I have the same Leonovo Thinkpad T400 and I wasn't able to
switch to ATI graphics at all (didn't mean to use it seriously, just to
try how it works). Have you ever managed to switch to ATI graphics with
your T400 (using BIOS presumably)?

Matěj