test build

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Sat Dec 6 20:20:29 UTC 2003

How close to a working implementation of fedora legacy are we?

Have you tested the build environment by rebuilding all the srpms for our
supported architectures?
Then we can dump those packages into our yum/apt repository. Then the
mirrors can do a dry run on synchronization and various people can test
everything to see if yum/apt repository appear to be working correctly.

We are 24 days from our launch date, based on eol, and I want to be
confident I can use this on my systems.

Do we have:
bugzilla database?
erratta notifications?
Figured out the argument about rpm versions?
Setup apt or yum repository?

--Luke