Novell/progeny to take up redhat legacy services

Chris Spencer cspencer at cait.org
Mon Dec 8 22:06:46 UTC 2003

I can confirm that log is wrong.

The correct quote is:

"There is a lot of speculation and I guess there is going to continue to
be a lot of speculation until the speculation ends." On whether he'll
run for President, Austin-American Statesman, 18th October 1998

-Chris

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 15:42, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Monday 08 December 2003 13:49, Chris Spencer wrote:
> > "There is a lot of speculation and I guess there is going to continue
> > to be a log of speculation until the speculation ends." - George W.
> > Bush on October 18, 1998
>
> Did Bush really say "log" in there, or did you typo the quote?
"Restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of
all subversions. It is the one un-American act that could most easily
defeat us." - Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas