[Fedora-legacy-list] System

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Mon Nov 3 18:39:07 UTC 2003

> Lastly, we'll need a Bugzilla system.  Probably our own to start with,
> maybe merged down the road with Fedora's.  I'd like to use Red Hat's
> pgsql'd version of bugzilla, but it's woefully lacking in documentation.
> Anybody got any experience with that?

We've set up bugzilla before, but not the RedHat pgsql'd version. I'm
tempted to set it up at bugzilla.quantumlinux.com (doesn't exist just
yet). Any objections?

> I'd like to launch our server and start handing out builder logins on
> it, and start getting some of the kinks worked out with test packages by
> the end of November.  That way we should be ready for December when 7.3
> goes done.

Excellent. Other than setting up and admin'ing bugzilla, is there anything
else we can do?

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.