[Fedora-legacy-list] Re: Delay? Looks bad for Fedora

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 5 16:03:01 UTC 2003

Quoting Warren Togami <warren at togami.com>:

> On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 18:12, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> > going on.  But I also know therefor that Fedora Legacy is behind schedule,
> > and not expected to make the December deadline for the 7.3 support.
>
> Who said so?  We are on track for December opening of Fedora Legacy for
> needed distributions.
>
> Warren

Okay, I take it back.  I was refering to such messages as:

https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/fedora-legacy-list/2003-October/000070.html

which make it sound like things won't be ready in time, until the end were he
says that things will probably be ready in time despite all the problems listed
before that...

Sorry for the mistake.  My memory recorded the first 3 paragraphs and forgot
the 4th...

Eric