[Fedora-legacy-list] Re: System

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Thu Nov 6 06:43:42 UTC 2003

> My idea is that once things are handed over to the Legacy Project, they
> should be considered more or less "frozen".  It's not that I want to
> lock out Legacy users from newer features, it's just that I believe
> these releases should be looked upon as "stable" and not mucked with
> unnecessarily. I doubt the Project will have a lot of extra QA
> resources, so we'd need to concentrate them where they can do the most
> good for the least effort.

I would echo that sentiment, both from a resources and stability point of
view. I think we're asking for trouble if we expect that it's "not a big
deal" to add a feature here and there.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.