RH8.0 support

Miskell, Craig Craig.Miskell at agresearch.co.nz
Thu Nov 6 22:31:27 UTC 2003

Well, count me as interested, at least for now.  I'm going to chase HP
on their plans for which distro/version/edition they're intending on
supporting in the future, so my interest may wane if both:
1) it looks like nobody else is interested and it would be a pain to do
2) HP say they'll support 9.0 or FC and I can then use Legacy to push
the lifecycle to 18-20 months or longer.

Thanks,

Craig Miskell,
Technical Support,
AgResearch Invermay
03 489-9279
 "So, you'll put down your suit, and I'll put down my tie, and
we'll sell  each other hardware like civilised people." --Roger
Burton West (November 2000)
sender immediately.