[Fedora-legacy-list] DRAFT for Press Release 1.3

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 6 23:38:18 UTC 2003

Quoting seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu>:

> I think a lot of it is up to the people doing the building of packages.

I don't think it is required that we support 8.0.  I'm happy with 7.3 and
9.  But I don't object to supporting 8.0.

I do have a single 8.0 server, so it wouldn't hurt me ;)  I could also help
if needed to support 8.0 if it was decided to do so and we needed someone to
support it.

> For example, I only care about 7.3 and 9, therefore they are the places
> I'm most likely to contribute on.

Ditto here.  With the exception of one machine, I only run 7.x and 9.  And
I'd really like to get that 8.0 machine upgraded in the end of December...
So it isn't a big deal to me...  But I do have a lot more 7.x and 9 machines,
so that is a big deal to me...

> -sv

Eric