"the rpm question" - summary

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Sun Nov 9 04:50:31 UTC 2003

> 4.) There needs to be some governance.  I propose a steering committee
> based on merit: if you put up the bandwidth, you get a say in the
> governance, etc.

How about rather than resources put forth (which anyone with $$$ can do),
we base merit on technical contributions *ONLY*? My concern is that a spot
can be purchased rather than earned.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.