Idiotic (was: rpm: alpha vs numeric)

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Fri Nov 14 01:56:43 UTC 2003

> I especially find this tiring in the guise of Fedora-Legacy, since we're
> going to continue using the RH naming scheme, w/out leaking in any 3'rd
> party schemes which don't really belong.  At the very most, we'll add
> "fl"  as a disttag, to indicate that the update came from Fedora Legacy
> instead of RHN.

Damn straight! Jesse, you are setting a good direction for the overall
project. Keep up the good work.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

 "M stands for magic, mystery or matrix; according to taste."
				--Edward Witten