PR draft

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Nov 20 21:17:18 UTC 2003

On Thursday 20 November 2003 12:39, Carlos Villegas wrote:
> Agreed. Except that instead of listing all the companies and
> trademarks, I'd use "All trademarks are property of their respective
> owners", I've seen that on a few places, and should be "legal" enough
> and best of all should cover everything, and can become a static part
> of further press releases if needed.

I'll probably let the PR company settle that one out.  This isn't what
will go out to news sites, this is what I'm going to submit to our PR
group, and they can refine/expand upon it.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: