RFD: Alternative Release Support

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Nov 28 23:13:03 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 06:14, Rob J. Caskey wrote:
> I created a page on the wiki:
>
> http://www.fedora.us/wiki/EveryOtherRelease?action=edit
>
> It would be nice if everyone just put their name down under yay or nay
> so we can see how many people are going in which direction.
>
> -Rob

It is my opinion that it is way too early to make this kind of decision
now.  We cannot possibly know about the state of the software by the
time FC3 becomes EOL, and the status of volunteers.  Rob may well be
right in the stated underlying assumptions, but let us make that
determination when the time draws nearer.

Warren