[Fedora-legacy-list] A helping hand in Seattle

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Oct 7 23:37:46 UTC 2003

Jesse Keating wrote :

> On Tuesday 07 October 2003 16:18, Matthias Saou wrote:
> > Hmmm, so Seattle would be in Alaska. Darn, I would never have
> > guessed! ;-) Anyway, no "misfortune" for me about not living in the
> > country of DMCA and software patents, that's for sure. Oh, and I went
> > to the beach on Saturday and just got back from roller-blading on
> > this magnificent evening! :-D
>
> Er, not that north, not that west.  I said North America to indicate the
> continent not the country.  I have mixed feelings about my host
> country, but this isn't the place for that.  I'd love to visit your
> country some time, got a couch?

Well, being also Canadian, I can only tick when people say Seattle is
placed in "the great nortwest of this great continent called north america"
:-))))
Got a couch, yes, but all the computers running 24/7 are right next to it,
so I've also got a quiet guest room ;-)

Matthias

Raw Hide 20031006 - Linux kernel 2.4.22-20.1.2024.2.36.nptl
Load : 0.11 0.15 0.26