[Fedora-legacy-list] A helping hand in Seattle

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Oct 8 01:41:54 UTC 2003

> Paul Heinlein said:
>> If the meeting's worthwhile, I can commute up from Portland. :-)
>
> I've been to a GSLUG (Greater Seattle) meeting, and it was worthwhile.
>
> Francois Caen
> Taclug (Tacoma)

I can't be there being from Hawaii, but especially the packagers and
sysadmins, please don't forget to bring your GPG information along with
passport/birth certificate/driver's licenses in order to verify each
other's identity and sign each other.  We need to build an entire new web
of trust here.

Warren