[Fedora-legacy-list] System

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Mon Oct 27 06:33:40 UTC 2003

>>I was hoping to avoid the nightmares of maintaining an apt repot, but
*shrug*

Just wondering.. what's the diff between yum and apt? I'm using apt for RH9.
Is it the same? If it's the same, I don't see the reason why I have to stick
to apt and not go to yum..

Cheers,                                                  .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate