Red Hat 8 (and soon 9) support

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Fri Apr 2 08:08:01 UTC 2004

Unfortunately I still run 2 RH8 production systems, one firewall and proxy
caching server while the other web, smtp, dns, dhcp, pop, mail and some
monitoring.

I've migrated most services already to FC1, but these last remaining boxes
have to be migrated, I just haven't had the time.

But to answer your query below, I'm sure there's still plenty of ppl that
run it in production, just they are trying to migrate away from it. It
worked, but I find FC1 much better.

Michael.