Legacy going to move...?

Jim Richardson warlock at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 2 20:00:24 UTC 2004

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 11:39:50AM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
>On Friday 02 April 2004 11:36, Jim Richardson wrote:
>> Well, I appreciate the effort going into FL, I have 2 servers with
>> RH7.X/FL and one with RH9 soon to go FL. So I directly benefit from
>> FL. But how can I help? I am not much of a programmer, and I can't
>> risk the servers by "testing" packages. What can I do to help?
>
>Care to write some documentation, or edit documentation?  Do any web
>development?  Want to write some press releases?  Want to scare up some
>more mirrors for our project?  Want to scare up some cash donations to
>purchase equipment for testing/building/signing/serving?  There are
>some ways that you (and other people) can help (:

What's "web developement?" exactly?

I might be able to scare up some space, how much is needed for a mirror?
Bandwidth is more of an issue frankly. One server I have is pretty
underutilised b/w wise, and I can push it as support for the FL systems
we have :)

Do you have someone to coordinate volunteer efforts? or is this fairly
ad-hoc? (speaking of which, I haven't been to the website for FL in a
while...hang on) Looks like there's a decent page for help stuff.

I feel much better, now that I've given up hope.