Legacy going to move...?

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 2 20:13:56 UTC 2004

Quoting Jim Richardson <warlock at eskimo.com>:

> What's "web developement?" exactly?

Anything you want it to be.  Writting web pages, whether documentation
or nifty things like php-based menuing or what ever.  Hosting a mirror
site.  Translating web pages to other languages.  Registering us with
search engines or other sites.  What ever you have experience at really.

> Do you have someone to coordinate volunteer efforts? or is this fairly
> ad-hoc?

Jesse and/or the mailing list.  (So, rather ad-hoc).

> (speaking of which, I haven't been to the website for FL in a
> while...hang on) Looks like there's a decent page for help stuff.

Please do check it out!

--
Eric Rostetter