Legacy going to move...?

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 2 21:05:50 UTC 2004

Quoting Jim Richardson <warlock at eskimo.com>:

>> Making web pages, making images, uploading docs, etc...
>>
> I can assist with that. Who do I talk to? Eric?

Sure (me or the list).  The web pages are in CVS, so if you know cvs
you can check them out and start working on them as you see fit.  Then
submit unified diffs of changes you make (or whole pages for new pages)
back to me.

To develop locally you should optimally have a cvs client, a web server, and
php available in your web server.

There are also wiki pages available that need help at
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/ which can be edited (or new ones
created) in the wiki.  Once the list approves them, I can move them
from the wiki to the main web site.

> It is a nicely done site, and deals well with me pumping up the font
> size due to the 1600x1200 screen on this laptop.

Thanks!

--
Eric Rostetter