fedoralegacy.org Open/Red Carpet channel

Todd Hammer thammer at rtccom.com
Mon Apr 5 17:02:44 UTC 2004

I am new to this list so I hope I am not covering old ground here but an
exhaustive search of the web/list archives/newsgroups on this subject
turned up nothing.

Surely, since FL is a community project (like Opencarpet.org) there are
plans to create a channel for this? I use red-carpet daemon to manage
several machines and this would be great to have this channel! If good
people at FL need somebody to head this up, I would be happy to lend
whatever help is needed in getting this off the ground.

Thanks!
--

Todd Hammer <thammer at rtccom.com>
Senior Systems Administrator/Network Engineer

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate #809003570709287