Rsync of download.fedoralegacy.org

Chris Spencer cspencer at cait.org
Mon Apr 5 17:43:48 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 12:34, Joe Pruett wrote:
> i would certainly be willing to donate to the cause as well.  i plan to
> use fl to replace rhn for a number of my clients and would gladly pay the
> same $60/year/machine since my clients are already paying that.

In my case I am paying $100/yr/machine to use RHPW as a server which
really means I am compiling a few packages on my own because as of yet I
don't trust this project to produce reliable results and RHPW isn't a
server package set.

I think many places and individuals would happily "donate" to the
cause.  Even more so if it's a non-profit so we can write off the
donations.

-Chris