Criteria for update release?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Apr 16 17:05:23 UTC 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 08:58, Steve Snyder wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm puzzled by the Fedora Legacy release policy.
>
> There are packages in Testing that are over a month old without
> having been released as Updates.  Reading the FL mailing lists,
> though, I see no discussion of what problems are preventing the
> release of these packages.
>
> (I am particularly interested in the updated OpenSSL packages, which
> are security-critical.)
>
> Is there a formal testing/release policy that I haven't seen yet?

There is a delay right now as we move the master server to a new host.
I had to disable rsync and heavily throttle http until we get moved.  I
didn't feel comfortable making releases when the mirrors won't be able
to sync up.  When the new host gets up, all these things pending will
be worked on.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: