Thanks

Ben Williams ben at iugo.com.au
Fri Apr 23 01:10:03 UTC 2004

Howdy,

I just wanted to pass on my sincerest thanks to the people who work on
fedora-legacy. I'm not sure how many of the maintainers are on this
list, but it seemed like a good way to say thanks.

I've recently had to install a Redhat 7.2 machine to run a set of apps
that I couldn't get working on Fedora Core 1, and I feel a lot better
knowing that I can keep the box updated against security problems.

So thanks for all the work you're putting in, maintainers!

  - Ben

--
Ben Williams
Iugo Pty Ltd