Mozilla 1.4.2

David Botsch dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed Apr 28 21:32:35 UTC 2004

Missed that thread when looking, somehow.

Haven't installed, yet, but what I built built. Somehow we were already
running a 1.4 rpm:

mozilla-1.4-0.7.3.i386.rpm

I guess it's not a good thing that fedoralegacy shrugged this off. I
would have thought, at the very least, a rpm would be stuck in there
either rebranded legacy or not as long as it worked under 7.3 (tho,
maybe there is something in the project scope someplace on this).

--
David William Botsch
dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu