Mozilla 1.4.2

David Botsch dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu Apr 29 02:43:24 UTC 2004

Sorry. Poor choice of words on my part. Forgotten is probably more
approrpriate.

I did notice earlier today there was no bug report, so, I'll have to register
w. bugzilla, etc. If no one else has 7.3 rpms to contribute, I will be willing
to submit mine. I need to see about rebuilding nautilus to see what happens
there. We don't have Evolution installed here at the moment, so, that's not an
issue, but, we've been thinking of adding it to our list of suppored email
clients, so, maybe now is the time to play with it.

So far, rebuilding the Enterpise 2.1 rpms on my 7.3 box, those rpms just built
with no mods and Mozilla seems happy.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 08:33:42PM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting David Botsch <dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu>:
>
> >I guess it's not a good thing that fedoralegacy shrugged this off. I
>
> Was it really "shrugged off", or did it just get forgotten?  If you
> feel it is important (it should be) then file a buzilla bug report for
> it.
>
> --
> Eric Rostetter
>

> --