Kernel update advisory text to approve...

Peter M. Abraham peter.abraham at dynamicnet.net
Thu Aug 5 12:13:56 UTC 2004

Greetings:

Please be sure to keep an eye out on what Progeny did wrong in the latest
kernel update they released yesterday; please don't include those problems
in the kernel <smile>.

http://forum.psoft.net/showthread.php?t=6449 (last post -- RedHat 7.3) and
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305167 (last post
RedHat 9).

Thank you.

At 07:34 PM 7/16/2004, you wrote:
>Fedora Legacy will be releasing a kernel update soon. There have been so
>many changes to the new version, I would like a few people to make sure
>we've got everything covered in the release write-up.
>
>Here's the proposed release announcement. Please compare it to bug #1484
>to make sure I didn't leave anything out, or to check my awful grammar.
>:)
>
>Thanks,

Peter M. Abraham, CEO
Dynamic Net, Inc.
Helping companies do business on the Net
Telephone:		1-610-736-3795
Web:			http://www.dynamicnet.net/
			http://www.wemanageservers.com/