Self-Introduction: Colin Charles

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sat Aug 14 01:11:16 UTC 2004

Full name: Colin Charles
Country, City: Australia, Melbourne (sometimes Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur)
Profession: Mainly student, w/consulting gigs
Company/School: Monash

Goals: With legacy, I want to commit testing/QA and possibly patches to
packages, especially since Fedora Core 1 is coming to its EOL. To
fulfill this, I've already setup a box with an "everything" install,
with all the latest updates applied

Qualifications: I've been around the Fedora project for quite a while -
I'm currently fiddling with lots of PPC stuff. I've worked with the
OpenOffice.org project, and still continue to work with it. I'm familiar
with C/C++, Java, shell (bash/tcsh), assembly (ppc/mips) the usual
HTML/XHTML, and can write XML too. Python is something I've been toying
around with, and am expected to get better at. I probably know other
useless languages that I learnt at uni/college/school (like basic,
pascal, etc...) too...

Why trust me? Err, don't. I'm mainly only committing to QA at the
moment, and I'm sure some of you already do know me from the various
bits within the project. So you might already trust me :)

My "new" GPG key:
pub  1024D/4D24D9B6 2004-05-24 Colin Charles <byte at aeon.com.my>
     Key fingerprint = E415 D275 891C 42A6 028F  741A 8A4B 4700 4D24
D9B6
sub  2048g/6BB82E9D 2004-05-24

Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/