Yum updates

Peter Fleck fleck004 at umn.edu
Fri Aug 27 13:47:11 UTC 2004

On Aug 27, 2004, at 8:11 AM, Timothy Beck wrote:

> No other ideas from anyone?

Well, I went through h*ll with this including several list messages
(folks here were helpful). In my case, it was my environment. You can't
'sudo -s' to get this work done; you need to be root. 'su - root'
worked here or you could log in as root. You will also have to
reestablish your GPG environment as root.

> On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 18:21, Timothy Beck wrote:
>> yes, After I got the error, I even double checked exactly what I typed
>> also.

>>> Did you follow step 2.2 in the referenced document?
>>>
>>> Juri
> --
Peter Fleck
Webmaster | University of Minnesota Cancer Center
Dinnaken Office Bldg.
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55414
612-625-8668 | fleck004 at umn.edu | www.cancer.umn.edu