Web proxy through a frame

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 2 19:02:39 UTC 2004

Quoting Eric Wagar <eric at deadhookers.org>:

> >         You know, you're posting these questions to the wrong mailing
> > list.  Try the general RedHat list (redhat-list at redhat.com), or the
> > Fedora list (fedora-list at redhat.com) if you're using Fedora Core.

I don't know where the correct list is, but this surely is not the correct
list.

> >         I don't understand why people are answering these questions
> > either.  This mailing list is for the Fedora Legacy project
> > (http://www.fedoralegacy.org/), and is just about coordinating the
> > release of security updates for older versions of RedHat Linux, right?
>
> Well, since I am RH9, I was under the impression that was legacy.  Am I
> incorrect in thinking that?

RH9 is legacy.  But the Fedora Legacy list is for discussions involving
the Fedora Legacy project, its security updates and/or bug fixes.  This
includes questions about installation or updating of packages, using the
tools provided to keep a system up to date, discussions of bugs or security
issues, and discussion about the FL project itself.  It does not include
discussions about day-to-day operation of Red Hat Linux or Fedora Core
systems or their packages, except as related to FL updates to them.

So this is very much the wrong list for your type of question.

--
Eric Rostetter