how to improve the efficiency [Re: Round-up, 2004-11-28]

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Mon Dec 6 17:26:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 11:58:11PM -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:
> Say what? It most certainly _does_ do fulltext searching, and support for
> multiple projects is quite mature. There is also a quite nice bug
> interdependency system which is very easy to use and quite flexible.

Then maybe they need to update their faq:

 9.4. How can I view bugs across multiple projects at the same time?
    Currently you can't.

  [...]

 9.11. Does Mantis have fulltext searching?
    There is a simple bug search but not a full search through all fields.

> That's a pity, because bugzilla is so cumbersome and obtuse.

I don't find it so, especially when it's configured properly. Do you have a
specific complaint?