Cannot locate FC1 repomd.xml

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Sun Dec 12 16:19:46 UTC 2004

Which version of yum are you using?  It looks like you're using a newer one
than is compatible with the FC1 repository.  The yum which came with FC1/FC2
does not support the repodata format, but instead uses the 'headers'
directory.

I think you want this one:
http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/2.0/yum-2.0.7-1.noarch.rpm

-Jeff