PHP vulnerabilities?

Stuart Low stuart at serverpeak.com
Mon Dec 27 02:00:13 UTC 2004

> Have all the cross dependent php packages been recompiled too?
> php-imap, php-snmp, php-mysql, php-ldap, etc?

If you rebuild php-4.3.10.sp.src.rpm (from memory) you can specify any
of the options which suit you. By default I believe all the above are
covered.

[EDIT: Ah whoops, you're RH7.3, there's a 4.3.8 SRPM there. :-/ Sorry.]

> I do have seekbrain in my yum.conf, but 'yum update' and 'yum list
> updates' doesnt list any php updates available.
>
> [seekbrain]
> name=Seekbrain.com Updates for $releasever
> baseurl=http://www.seekbrain.com/downloads/psa/$releasever/
> I also notice that no php packages are listed in
> http://www.seekbrain.com/downloads/psa/7.3/ when I browse it.

I've been tardy in uploading the compiled RPMs (due to the Christmas
break). The source RPM that's there will recompile happily though so you
should be able to do rpmbuild --rebuild php-4.3.10.sp.src.rpm and end up
with the subpackages.

[For RH7.3 you can grab and rebuild
http://au.seekbrain.com/downloads/psa/BUILD/php-4.3.10-
sp.rh73.1.src.rpm]