update error..

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 1 10:58:05 UTC 2004

Hi,

I tried to run an update on my RH7.2 server this morning and goy the
output below.. What should I do to fix it?

I tried removing the file it mentions and also tried "yum clean"..

# yum update
Gathering package information from servers
Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 7.2 base
Getting headers from: Fedora Legacy utilities for Red Hat Linux 7.2
Getting headers from: Red Hat Linux 7.2 updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
Dependencies resolved
I will do the following:
[update: yum.noarch]
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Getting yum-1.0.3-6.0.7.x.legacy.noarch.rpm
Error: GPG Signature check failed for
/var/cache/yum/legacy-utils/packages/yum-1.0.3-6.0.7.x.legacy.noarch.rpm
You may want to run yum clean or remove the file:
 /var/cache/yum/legacy-utils/packages/yum-1.0.3-6.0.7.x.legacy.noarch.rpm
You may also want to check to make sure you have the right gpg keys
Exiting.