Fixed Kernel?

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Thu Feb 19 00:20:26 UTC 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 07:02:14PM -0500, Charles R. Anderson wrote:

> Both issues are fixed in the latest RHL 9 errata, 2.4.20-30.9, and
> both bugs have identical patches.  Should one of these be resolved as
> a duplicate of the other?

It looks like this has now been done.

I just thought I'd say hi and at the same time apologise for wading in
a bit too quickly today with that new bugzilla entry; I can see that it
wasn't particularly productive (it was also bad luck that Michael added
to a previous bug just after I'd looked at it).

Anyway, thanks for existing; it's helped management of my workplace's
desktops. Hopefully I can contribute more in future :)

Cheers,

Dominic.