web site ammendments for yum

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 3 23:38:19 UTC 2004

Quoting Troy Dawson <dawson at fnal.gov>:

> Not wanting to rush anyone

Why not? *grin*

> but wasn't there many responses to the call
> to send mirror info to mirrors at fedoralegacy.org ? I know I send our
> mirror info, which should work for both apt and yum.  But this sounds
> like it's going to be a while before the page goes up.  If people are
> busy, that's understandable, or was there some other problem?

The info goes ultimately to Jesse.  I think he's been busy, and I don't
know where he is with the mirroring process.  All I can say is that
he hasn't sent me any info, so I haven't put anything on the web site.
I've not asked him about progress or anything yet.

I can say Jesse is doing a great job running this project, and we should
cut him as much slack as possible, while still nagging him to do more.
Of course additional volunteers to help with the project would be great
too ;)  Maybe take over some of the work that he's saddled with...

--
Eric Rostetter