Suggestion for a new Download page

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 4 21:15:50 UTC 2004

Quoting Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell.com>:

> People are making this stuff FAR harder than it needs to be. There is

Actually, their just missing the point that this is a "starting phase
community-based project" and that if they want better docs they should
help right them.  A full set of docs doesn't just appear magically at
the project startup.  It develops over time due to hard work from the
community.

> versions. Simply thank the FL crew smile and move on.

Or help by providing content, patches, QA testing of the packages, etc.

> After 7 yrs admin'ing some of the worlds biggest Linux networks this
> thread has caused me to bang my head on my desk at least twice today and
> thats not good on my birthday so lets put this to bed.

Sorry about that (head banging), but Happy Birthday!   Best of wishes
on your birthday...

--
Eric Rostetter