How to do QA

Hi there,

I have put together a page that might help people doing QA:

http://jonaspasche.de/fedoralegacy/qa-howto.html

As I already mentioned, I don't have any experience with QA, so this is
a call to the experienced QA testers: Can you please give feedback on
the QA checklist entries? I guess they need to get heavily reworked.

This page intentionally does _not_ cover the prodedure on how to build
an updated package (finding out the flaw, developing patches, specfile
reworks), and it does _not_ cover the procedure that happens _after_ QA.
These topics will end up in different documents. We just need to start
"somewhere", and this is hopefully a start.

Jonas