Self-Introduction: Jeff Sheltren

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 6 04:35:17 UTC 2004

Well, since I never got around to this, here goes:

1) Jeff Sheltren
2) Santa Barbara, CA, USA
3) System Administrator
4) UC Santa Barbara, Computer Science Dept.

5) I'd like to see all types of packages, since I have users that use
pretty much everything =/  Currently, I'm most interested in 7.3 as I
don't have any more 7.2/8.0 boxes.  I've never done QA, but I can give
it a whirl.

6) I haven't worked anything much in the past as far as these types of
things go.  I can program in C/C++, Java, Perl, PHP, shell scripts -
most things other than Python - I leave that to Seth ;p  Why should I be
trusted?  Because I'm a great guy!  And I'd like to see this project
succeed.

-Jeff