FTP site for mirror?

Mike Clewley mclewley at ghsinc.com
Wed Feb 11 21:27:07 UTC 2004

I'm just looking for an ftp site for mirroring. My mirror perl program
only supports ftp for file stat reasons (I guess). I get a 550 login
incorrect when attempting anonymous login to
ftp://downloads.fedoralegacy.org.

Is that site being worked on? Will there be anonymous ftp access in the
future?

TIA,

-mike

--
Michael Clewley     < mclewley at ghsinc dot com >
Network Engineer, GHS Data Management Inc.

is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or their authorized
representatives only, and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.