A plea to the people downloading from download.fedoralegacy.org

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Feb 18 17:48:41 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 18 February 2004 09:43, Lucas Albers wrote:
> I have switched mirroring to the canadian site:
> You need to update the rsync listing for the site, as the current
> listing is wrong.
> currently listed as:
> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/mirror/fedoralegacy.org/
> It should be:
> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/fedoralegacy

Ok, there is a small problem in the file that I originally created, and
it doesn't handle protocol URLs that differ, so for now I've removed
rsync from your listing.  We'll be making the mirror list accept
specific urls for specific protocols and re-insert the extra stuff.

Mondo DevTeam           (www.mondorescue.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: